Coorporate Travel Planner
Family-owned company known for incredible customer service and a positive work environment. Our people make the difference! We're looking for the best and brightest to take your business to the next level. If you are entrepreneurial, organized and professional our company may be the company for you.
To book reservations, assists with client relations, provides customer service, schedules services, and other administrative duties to ensure that clients are rewarded with an exceptional experience.
- Make reservations for vacation rentals via phone and email; confirm online bookings with guests.
- Know how to process a cancellation, alter a reservation and be familiar with policies.
- Provide information regarding vacation rental homes and availabilities to current and prospective guests over the phone, via email, and in person
- Client relations: assist clients with questions, special requests, and issues before, during and after their stays ensuring a positive experience through great customer service. Use empathy on issues and complains and managers support as necessary.
- Efficiently and accurately enter data into a variety of systems and electronic databases. Maintain the integrity of accounts by entering information with accuracy into the system.
- Observe established policies and procedures