Assistant Maintenance Manager
C&W Services is hiring an Assistant Maintenance Manager to Support Amazon's State-of-the-art
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding
career progression? Then get ready to join the C&W Services team, supporting Amazon's distribution
centers! C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service
to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Manager to lead team members in repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment primarily consisting of conveying and sorting equipment at our location!
Expertise with Conveyor Systems strongly preferred.
* Relies on experience and judgment to assign job plans and accomplish departmental goals.
Manage all C&W Services maintenance team members at the site.
* Promote C&W Services both internally and externally. Must demonstrate leadership and good
judgment in approaching decisions.
* Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work
order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
* Maintain positive customer and employee relations.
* Ensures that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
* Act as a Liaison to Account Manager, Planners, Customers, and Department.
* Lead team members by allocating time for one on one coaching and provide mentoring with high
* Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
* Oversee all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
* Develop and oversee QA/QC inspection protocol of all work personnel and work performed.
* Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals.
* Communicates with all team members to support the development of short and long-range goals
* Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Maintenance, Engineering, Management or related field. Have or
possess capability to obtain CMRP / ICML MLT 1
* Five years experience in Leadership position or equivalent. Five years experience in
industrial maintenance and repairs preferred.
* Has working knowledge of repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and
mechanical equipment. Repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance to be performed in
conformance with established standards.
* Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools, shop math,
pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements and fasteners.
* Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment
such as forklifts, scissors lifts and boom lifts.
* Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by
About C&W Services:
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest
facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down
operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions
and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the
facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and
vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history,
blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's
largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.