Tier II Analyst
Location: IMCOM-Europe HQ- Germany (Sembach and Wiesbaden)
TechWerks LLC (TechWerks) is a rapidly growing company that has been supporting the VA and Do D for over 10 years. With over 200 employees, TechWerks is a proven company with a highly respected leadership team consisting of career military veterans dedicated and committed to supporting the military and veteran communities. TechWerks specializes in healthcare information technology, training, analytics, and clinical research.
We have exciting opportunities for Tier II Technicians in Sembach and Wiesbaden(Germany) . These positions will be responsible for providing second-tier support to end-users for desktop/laptop systems, applications, hardware, and associative technical administrative applications.
Job duties are as follows:
• Providing second-tier support to end-users for PC, servers, applications, and hardware as part of USAG Garrison IMO, Respond and handle problems that the first-tier of help desk support is unable to resolve.
• Works to restore IT services and/or identify and correct core problem.
• Simulates/recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties & provides recommendations.
• Supports fielding, management, configuration, repair, and system programming aspects of hardware desktop &
• laptop support in an enterprise setting.
• Supports Army users with Windows 10 Professional issues, and Microsoft Active Directory accounts.
• Provides support for mobility devices including device configuration, issuance, registration, and accountability.
• Interacts with NEC, USAREUR, and other IT support organizations to de-conflict technical requirements and support issues.
• Administrative support includes maintaining and updating equipment inventory.
• Furnish customer-orientated Technical and computer administration support to IMCOM-E users to include all networked (NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and MPE) and Closed Restricted Network (CRN) desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, mobile devices, and multi-function devices.
• Monitor help desk ticket queues, create tickets as needed, manage Storage, folders and permissions.
• Provides system monitoring, outage reporting, outage case investigations, notifications of outages, and support remediation efforts.
• Transport, store, track deploy, and maintain IT hardware, software, software licenses as directed.
• Technicians will obtain a Courier Card from the Security Manager to transport classified equipment support property accountability by managing and performing inventories, prepare equipment for end-of-life disposal/turn-in which includes the removal of all data from equipment before disposal.
• Technicians support users with the instantiation of VTC conferences on NIPR, SIPR, and MPE networks, attend VTC’s upon request, respond to technical issues during VTCs and provide support to VTC conferences outside of the Hours of Operation.
• Extensive experience with Windows 10 Professional, and Microsoft Active Directory
• Computer literacy in Windows7, MS Outlook, MS Outlook Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong critical thinking skills that facilitate expedient problem solving
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to effectively communicate technical matters to a non-technical audience
• Hardware/software maintenance skills
• Ability to multitask while staying focused in a fast-paced competitive environment
• Knowledge of mobile devices
• Experienced in the use of remote access applications
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to resolve technical issues within the policies and guidelines provided Excellent customer service skills
• Be able to pass a background check and have an active Secret Clearance in JPAS and be Non-TESA candidates
• 10 plus years of experience
• Education: MA/MS or BA/BS w/12+ Yrs. Exp. AA/AS w/14+ Yrs. Exp (Degree required)
• Certification Requirements: Security + or other IAT Level II Baseline (on hire) / CE (within 6 months).Apply