Western and Southern Life
Do you enjoy meeting new people at community events?
Do you drive for results?
Are you a strong communicator and active listener?
Are you eager to serve others and help create financial peace of mind?
If these traits sound like you, then Western & Southern Life, a member of Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company, may be the ideal place for you to build your long-term career!
As a financial representative, you will work with current and prospective clients in your community, understand their financial needs, and recommend impactful solutions from a comprehensive lineup of products and services from a company with a heritage of financial strength and stability dating back to 1888.
Whether you are experienced in financial services or new to the industry, we can tailor your development program to accommodate your needs. Early training supports attainment of your state life & health insurance license and completion of SIE licensing requirements, if you do not already have them.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer:
· Robust benefits, including a 401(k) plan with company match, AND a defined benefit pension plan
· First-class individualized training and development
· Dynamic career growth opportunities
· And more!
If this appeals to you, we invite you to
Summary of Responsibilities:
The purpose of the Financial Representative is to meet the middle-income client needs for risk protection, financial security, and wealth creation by educating clients, analyzing needs, and recommending solutions in an ethical and client-focused manner. The Financial Representative provides financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
- Identify market(s) and develop an appropriate marketing plan.
- Prospect and network for middle-market clients by identification of qualified names and making initial contacts.
- Contact and secure appointments with prospective and existing clients for sales, conservation, and service.
- Adequately prepare for all appointments through established processes.
- Conduct all appointments using Western & Southern Life consultative practices and processes.
- Effectively sell insurance and investment solutions.
- Effectively plan for and schedule all sales, marketing, and service activities for the week and foreseeable future.
- Market to develop the Western & Southern Life brand at the local level.
- Proactively develop community relationships to cultivate and strengthen presence in the target market(s).
- Maintain personal contact with clients to ensure their evolving financial needs are being met.
- Engage in activities for continuous professional development of the skills and knowledge to effectively perform the duties of the job.
- Accurately maintain client and company records, payments, etc., in an accurate and timely manner.
- Operate an automobile during both day and night hours.