Instructional Systems Designer - Remote
Our client is a team of specialized business advisory and consulting professionals focused on delivering impactful solutions and innovation to public and private sector clients empowering them to achieve measurable and significant performance, financial and organizational objectives.
They work collaboratively with their clients to plan, design, and implement programs and strategies that lead to better outcomes. Their team of professionals provides relevant experience and expertise to assist clients to implement solutions that are sustainable, based on best practices, and employ rigorous strategic analysis and innovation. Their team provides national capacity and capabilities that have led them to be trusted advisors that excel at planning, program management and deep technical assistance. They serve multiple industries with a national presence that spans from New York to California, Texas, Florida, Louisiana, and Puerto Rico.
Our client’s goal is to improve the quality of life within our communities alongside results-oriented, innovate leaders.
Instructional Systems Designer 2
Remote – Texas, Georgia, Florida
Our client is seeking a mid-level Instructional Systems Designers to help lead and manage course development. In this role, you will work with an Instructional System Designer team through course analysis, planning, design, development, and implementation. Our client will expect to design innovative training solutions using sound instructional design methodologies, modern technologies, and effective management to meet course goals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Recent knowledge and experience developing adult learning
- Instructional design, course development and delivery as well as stakeholder education/training
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts and video
- Provide strategies for integrating online instructional technologies, hybrid and classroom programs
- Analyze and gauge existing instructional materials
- Develop and revise both facilitated and online learning content with related instructional materials
- Design and develop supplemental training materials such as instructor and participant guides
- Accomplish all requirements according to strict quality standards
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Assist with conduct, and management of client meetings, development sessions, etc.
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to support content development
- Coach and mentor junior instructional design staff as needed
- BA/BS in one of the following: Instructional Technology, Instructional System Development, Adult Education/Training Specialist, Management, or Emergency Management
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience, which may be reduced/substituted with a post-graduate degree or substantial work experience
- Previous experience with an Agency or FQS HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Expert in developing instruction/coursework with Articulate 360 or other similar program(s)
- Experience as team lead or project manager
- Demonstrated professionalism and sound judgment with challenging clients while navigating a fast-paced environment and shifting requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of adult learning theory and its application in both classroom and virtual instruction for multiple modalities that yield effective and measurable training outcomes
- Experience in all phases of Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model
- Demonstrated success working within a multi-disciplinary development team under tight deadlines with demanding clients
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply