Technical Business Analyst - Partially Remote Position
Managed Care Staffers
Experienced Technical Business Analyst Needed in Chicago (Near China Town) (Partially Remote Position) $70,000 Per Year (Excellent Union Benefits)
Our client, a busy and growing Union Health & Welfare Fund located in Chicago near China Town is currently looking to hire an experienced full-time highly motivated and results driven Technical Business Analyst. You will be responsible for functions on projects of moderate to high complexity by working with stakeholders within multiple operational functions to align technology solutions with business strategies; eliciting, documenting, and refining business requirements for the organization; serving as a liaison across multiple facets of the organization and the external IT vendor in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs; understanding needs of various departments and leveraging organizational plans to identify and/or resolve problems on an ongoing basis. You will also be supporting the Admin and Human Resources Teams in enhancing the quality of IT solutions and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions for business needs.
• 3 years of experience in project management, business process analysis, or operations/systems analysis with combined educational background is preferred. Or a minimum of five years’ experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis without a four-year degree may be considered.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Business Administration.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Suite products and project management tool familiarity, Smartsheet preferred.
• Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance.
• Strong analytical and database design skills.
• Ability to use statistical tools to interpret data sets.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel.
• Proficient in mapping of business processes to user and functional needs.
• Working knowledge of business processes, system development, process improvements and change management.
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified in this job opportunity, please send an updated resume to us for consideration.
• Conducting analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into functional system requirements.
• Developing, building, and deploying solutions for operation efficiencies.
• Providing oversight and governance of Smartsheet as a project management tool.
• Maintaining the technical delivery of custom developments, integrations, and data migration elements of a Smartsheet project.
• Providing feedback to Admin and HR Teams. Providing reports and data analysis.
• Ongoing IT maintenance and updates.
• Create relevant documentation, including but not limited to, user stories/use cases, screen mockups, process flow documents, and data flow diagrams.
• Evaluate, research, and recommend technology solutions/processes to improve business decision- making, with a focus on the organization’s core systems, technology strategies and standards.