Office Manager (Office and Administrative Support)
Grand Food Center
· Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
· Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
· Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
· Code documents according to company procedures.
· Perform financial calculations, such as amounts due, balances.
· Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence
- Maintain office equipment and office supplies
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures
- Supervise all non- clinical office staff including business office, front office and administrative support personnel
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Maintain office equipment and ensure service contracts of office equipment
- Ensure all aspects of office operations
- Close the front office area
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Help all departments in front office
- Manage the office support team
- Supply for the business office
- Operate an efficient office practice
- Monitor office policies and procedures
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Controlling the entire office administration
- Provide administrative leadership to the front office staff
- Assess office staff on performance ability
- Coordinate staffing within the office
- Maintain office services and flow by organizing and managing office operations and procedures