Traffic Control Specialist
Q3 Contracting, Inc.
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan, Maryland, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectations with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you are a hard worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further!
We have immediate openings for Traffic Control Specialists in Gary and Lakeville, IN area.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Flag traffic for construction crews and provide a safe work environment. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid driver’s license.
- Experience and background in traffic control area preferred.
- Must be able to coordinate several tasks at one and work under strict guidelines.
- Must be dependable, and willing and able to perform physically demanding work in the elements.
- Traffic control Flaggers must be available for occasional weekend work depending on work volumes and on-call duties.
- Traffic Control Specialist must have certification and have experience
If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company that takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further! Q3 Contracting is a stable and rapidly growing contract construction company serving the utility distribution industry.
Our employees enjoy highly competitive union set wages, union sponsored benefit packages and weekly pay.
Our company is a drug-free environment. This position requires compliance with the company and Federal Department of Transportation (FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and procedures for both pre-employment and continuing random drug screens.
Qualified minorities and women are encourage to apply.Apply