Project Manager- Construction- La Grange, IL
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead light industrial projects in the Chicago area. This Project Manager would receive an unmatched salary in return of their extensive knowledge and ability to lead these projects.
Our client is a leading Full-service Developer in the Chicagoland area that works on light industrial projects throughout the United States. They have been a present developer for over 30 years, and have expanding their properties to over 30 different states. They are looking for a Project Manager to help grow the company further, with a strong pipeline already intact. This Project Manager needs to have ground-up experience specifically on light industrial projects. Our client provides excellent benefits and salary in return for qualified experience.
- Oversee management of construction projects and lead team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects
- Promote and maintain client relationships
- Support and coordinate interface between design and field construction
- Develop and implement site utilization plan and establish needed crew size
- Monitor project costs, scheduling
- Develop interest and negotiate with subcontractors, for bidders list
- Prepare all required project status reports to coordinate with client
- Develop frequent site inspections, while maintaining construction safety and OSHA compliance program
- Travel REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Civil Engineering
- 6+ years of experience on $5M+ projects
- Experience in
- Proficient in ProCore, Bluebeam, CMIC
- Interpersonal communication
- Ability to adapt to ensure project success
- Valid drivers license REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
- Unmatched salary
- 401k match up to 4%
- 3 types of healthcare packages to pick from
- 3-week PTO
- Laptop provided
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Company outings
- Inclusive culture
- On-site snacks and beverages provided
Apply now and a representative will get back to you within the next 24 business hours.