If you are an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Project Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Project Coordinator will include:
- Compensation (Range):25-30 / hour
- The Project Coordinator acquires information from the sales team and customers processes the project from the concept development stage through order fulfillment; and ensures proper fulfillment and invoicing is completed on all customer orders.
- PMC works with Sales and Designer to create the project and ensure that all information provided is accurate information regarding the entire project
- Once all information regarding the project has been completed in the system the PMC will then work with the
- Estimators to get pricing and prepare a quote to submit to the Customer
- Once Customer price is approved and we received final art and PO from customer PMC will create and submit accurate and timely production orders to Manufacturing, allowing for effective scheduling and efficient production.
- Set up item information in the AS400 system.
- Enter Sales Orders and Ship Orders to facilitate shipping and billing ensuring correct pricing, billing address, shipping address, end date, and order quantity.
- Assist accounting where required to ensure accurate billing
- Verify purchase order price; ensure it meets or is lower than estimated cost
- Enter Purchase Orders to include correct pricing and specifications; confirm vendor receipt of PO and delivery date. Provide mylars, pdfs, disks, proofs, as required.
- Ensure that all billing for materials, assembly, tooling, remnant, or other charges is completed; assist in collections as necessary
- Assist assembly PC in managing Customer Product/Miscellaneous Inventory
- Actively participate in innovative technology and/or implementations.
- Communicate as required with external customers to assist in meeting their needs; act as liaison with plant personnel
- Request ink swatches from offset or flexo departments and obtain appropriate customer approvals.
- Cost-effectively create, value, scrap, and bill for inventory, avoiding excess inventory
- Devalue and/or scrap inventory that is not needed to meet customer orders; bill all remnant inventory when customer order quantities are decreased
As a Project Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Coordinator experience; POP Display; paper and/or packaging manufacturing industry required
- Customer relations experience; professional presentation
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills required
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment; understands customer demands and can work with a sense of urgency
- Motivated and resourceful; Problem solver; Takes initiative; Self-managed
- AS400 experience a plus
- College degree preferred or equivalent related employment experience
As a Project Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Project Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!