Digital Project Manager
Mid-level Creative, Digital Project Manager Opportunity awaits you! Our client in the Northern suburbs has a 1 year contract available. In this role you will be working with Account Managers and Creative in-house professionals (brand managers) to keep projects moving along including digital (landing pages and websites), emails and videos.
Here’s what we are seeking in a freelance professional:
- Ability to eventually work onsite, 40-hours a week, when client is ready to welcome back employees
- At least 5+ years of experience in a project management/coordinator role
- STRONG organizational/multi-tasking skills and can handle up to 75-100 digital projects concurrently
- Ability to work in a VERY fast-paced environment; some overtime may be necessary
- Ability to step in for Account Manager as needed
- Knowledge of the creative process
- Experience using project management software
- Experience Managing full project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Healthcare or Pharma preferred due to the highly regulated nature of the business
- Agency experience a plus – having managed high volume of concurrent projects with Project Management software
- Very fast-paced environment
- Self-Starter/Ability to take initiative/Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and adjust as necessary
- Flexible to adjust to the needs of the business
- Personable to interact with clients as needed
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.