Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Project Manager. This position is a 24 months contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products.
1) Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production, etc
2) Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
3) Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload. Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
o 3-5 years of experience, Previous agency or pharmaceutical experience a plus
4. What type of environment is this person working in?
o Combination of team and independent
5. Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours?
o 5 days a week M-F, approx 40hrs a week
6. Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
o Meant to be onsite position, but currently remote due to COVID
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experis Phone: 414-203-8334 Ext: 7112
Address100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212