PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR (2ND SHIFT)
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for supporting and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, and strives to improve safety, quality, and efficiency in all areas of responsibility, as well as satisfies customer requirements of quality, quantity and delivery in a safe manner, while maximizing productivity. The Operator sets up and/ or operates power-press brake machine to bend, form, or straighten material as specified by work order and customer requirements.
- High School or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious.
- General knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting devices.
- Previous experience with Press Brakes is preferred.
- Able to stand and work on feet or an entire shift.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under general supervision.
- Previous experience with precision instruments is preferred.