Auto Truck Group
What will you do?
- The Financial Analyst will support and partner with finance, sales, marketing, operations, and executive management by providing financial analysis and business systems support.
- Focus on reporting key business metrics such as product profitability by market and customer, capital investments, operational improvements, and expense/costing analysis.
- Will collaborate with business leaders to improve decision-making based on analysis of financial and other available data.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting requests. This role will work across business units.
- End-to-end responsibility for driving improvements in reporting, analytics, and dashboards to support business decisions that meet expectations for quality and timeliness.
- Gathers requirements using a variety of basic techniques, such as interviews, surveys, and historical data and establishes plan to test outcomes for accuracy.
- Conduct special studies and ad hoc analysis to reduce costs, improve productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profitability.
- Document parameters for information shared and identify training requirements for users of data.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and update periodic re-projections.
- Manages expectations and effectively communicates to stakeholders and leaders
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role, supporting business needs
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, or Finance
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite and working knowledge of query tools required.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills indicative of an ability to effectively review financial and business operations and recommend appropriate solutions to management.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments to complete job assignments in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written skills in order to effectively interact with team members at all levels formally and informally.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.