JDE Manufacturing and Distribution Analyst
The JDE Manufacturing and Distribution Functional Analyst is the functional subject matter expert for Akorn’s JD Edwards E1 9.x systems and associated applications in the USA and Europe. This position resides within the IT organization and reports to the JDE Delivery Manager. The position requires a detailed understanding of the features and functionality of the JD Edwards Manufacturing (Product Data Management, Shop Floor Management, Material Planning and Advance Planning) and Distribution modules (Sales Order Management, Procurement, Inventory Management, Warehouse, Advanced Pricing) and their integrations to other modules or applications. You will be responsible for supporting the JDE applications as well as leading business process improvements for various functional processes supported by JD Edwards.
This role has responsibility for projects, business as usual, and operational support. Responsible for applying Business Process acumen and the ability to translate business requirements into specifications, solution design, and configuration for Application and business capability areas. Projects will involve implementation of needed 9.1 changes and improvements while rolling out our new 9.2 instance over the next 2 years.
• Responsible for resolution of assigned support tickets for JDE distribution, manufacturing, master data, configuration support, data analytics and associated application issues (EDI integrations, RF Smart, serialization and production line master interfaces among others).
• Support the supply chain and manufacturing/quality business users.
• Works with stakeholders at all levels of business to gather, define and document business requirements for harmonization and modernization.
• Serve as the subject matter expert by understanding current system functionality and configuration while working to drive standardization.
• Gathering of requirements and documentation of business requirements. Translating those requirements into specification documents.
• Effectively communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior level management.