Client Development Specialist
The LaSalle Network Inc
LaSalle Network is currently partnered with an industry-leading, innovative CPG company. Our client is a global company with their North American headquarters in Naperville, IL. They have distribution across 100+ countries and supply retail chains, local restaurants, and globally recognized chains like McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A. They have achieved year over year growth which attributed to their ability to have zero layoffs during COVID-19.
Our client is looking to hire a Client Development Specialist to drive results as the first point of contact for assigned sales teams and customers through team selling, administrative support, and resolving questions. The Client Development Specialist will be the liaison between sales managers and the marketing department and provide support to the sales team.
Client Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure sales teams have all tools, promotional materials, and product information to assist in meeting product promotions and sales targets
- Manage food show process by reserving space, ordering promotional materials, shipping displays, and staffing shows
- Develop relationships with key internal customers
- Handle the execution and distribution of the weekly sales newsletter
- Leverage sales tools to answer inquiries and provide insight
Client Development Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience required (call center, retail, restaurant management, coordinator, administrative assistant, etc.), foodservice experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time
- Ability to use a variety of computer technologies and tools including Microsoft Suite and CRM systems
This Client Development Specialist position is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow with an industry-leading company! If interested, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: sales, coordinator, sales coordinator, sales assistant, CPG, consumer packaged goods, assistant, food, food service, administrative support, restaurant, retail, call center, customer service, client development, sales support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.