Distributed Developer III
This is Suresh Jaiswar from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to
Candidates- who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
Below is the Job Description:
Title : Sr. Dotnet Developer
Location : Chicago, IL- Need Local candidate
Duration: : 3 Months contract
- 10+ Years of IT experience includes working in SDLC phases of Analysis, Design, Development and testing of windows and web applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Hands on experience in .net core, C#, ASP.NET, WEB API, WCF, WPF, Windows forms, ADO.NET, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Have experience in Web API that return data in JSON format.
- Experience with Entity framework to access data from database.
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls and Custom controls.
- Experience in Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Experience in using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Entity framework ORM model to retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Hands on experience in implementing core areas of Programming such as Data Access, Security, Logging and Exception handling.
- Experience in Reporting tools such as Crystal reports and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns that standardize the application architecture.
- Experience in working CSS preprocessors like SCSS.
- Exposure to AWS.
- Experience with Git, GitHub.
- Good Debugging skills and ability to adopt new technologies.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Understanding in Application End to end Architecture with Technical Design Skills * Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. * Write clean, scalable code using .NET and .net core programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop code leveraging .net core and foundational AWS Services (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, CloudTrail, CloudFront, Lambda, EKS, ECS, etc.)
- Understanding of serverless technologies, services and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.) * Works collaboratively with team members in agile development environment where continuous integration and continuous delivery are critical
- Develop applications leveraging security principles: Authentication, authorization, OAUTH, SAML, public-private key encryption, asymmetric encryption, symmetric encryption, token validation, encoding, single sign-on * Knowledgeable with microservices and how they are applied in a cloud environment
- Support development to maximize cloud native adoption
- Proven experience with Kibana, Data Dog, Jira and TFS
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151