Patient Insurance Educator
American Renal Associates
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in Hammond, IN:
Patient Insurance Educator
The Patient Insurance Educator will be assigned a group of dialysis facilities. In this role the Patient Insurance Educator will educate patients on their insurance options, including benefits, eligibility, and assistance programs in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Provides information to patients on the full range of current and available state and federal insurance benefits, resources, and assistance programs via telephone or face to face within the facilities.
- Assists patients during various application processes.
- Processes and completes mandatory documentation established by applicable regulations and policies.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patient personal information.
- Maintains HIPAA compliance.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Equivalent administrative healthcare experience will be considered.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; aptitude for learning additional software applications.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a polite and effective manner.
- Ability to work independently with established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, attention to detail, and proven problem solving skills.
Travel is expected with this position. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.