Dynomax, Inc. is growing and expanding! We are seeking experienced CMM Programmer with a keen eye for detail. This is a great opportunity for experienced CMM Programmer who desires exciting and challenging work to join our 1st or 2nd Shift manufacturing team.
Scope of the role:
The CMM Programmer will be responsible for developing and writing CMM programs to check high precision machined aerospace components; this includes first article programs as well as production inspection programs. He or she will also provide clear feedback to production, engineering and CNC programmers to communicate the inspection results.
What we are looking for:
- Min of 5 years in related role with solid experience
- Aerospace or Medical Industry experience preferred
- ASQ-CQT or AS9100 is helpful to have
- Write and edit CMM programs using PC-DMIS
- Utilization of higher level Alignment Techniques
- Using Scanning Methods
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities
- Blueprints, specifications and routers and interpret GD&T
- Using micrometers, calipers, height gauges, plug gauges, vision system/comparators
What's in it for you
- A future! As Dynomax grows, we want to see you grow as well
- A clean A/C environment and great work culture
- An environment that encourages strong work ethics and values
- Opportunity for new challenges as we grow
- Great benefits and competitive pay
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family and team.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
- …And more!
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax!
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.