Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Beacon Hill is busy! We are currently partnering our client, a women owned consulting firm, who is helping manage a large-scale national program supporting COVID emergency relief efforts. Our client is seeking a Staff Trainer to join their team remotely. This role will play an integral part in helping train, develop, and coordinate new hires and onboarding.
- Partner with Director of Professional Service to develop training materials across departments to maintain a high standard of best practices
- Conduct and facilitate daily training sessions across multiple programs to ensure staff are abreast of best practices
- Contiusously evaluate training materials for accuracy and effectiveness, modifying as needed
- Ensure databases and training resources provided to staff are accurate
- Establish quality standards and run various reports related to quality. Gather and analzye data from reports to assist in developing quality control.
- Stay abreast of any policy changes related to program implementation
- Partner with management to provide memos related to training processes and programs
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience of staff training experience
- Prior leadership or supervisory experience preferred
- Previous knowledge or experience in the public, government, non profit or related sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in developing best practices and guidelines for complex and long term projects or programs
- "Servant leader" mentality
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
Apply today to be considered!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)