Ref ID: 01340-9502946861
Classification: Billing Clerk
Are you looking to develop a career in finance as a Billing Clerk? If so, you may be interested in this position, if you have strong attention to detail, and a knack for prioritizing and organizing your workloads. There is a Billing Clerk opportunity available at a growing company working with Accountemps. If you're motivated, detail oriented and eager to get your career off the ground, you might be the right fit for this position! As Billing Clerk, your duties will consist of reviewing bills and compiling data into spreadsheets and accounting software. This long-term temporary Billing Clerk opportunity is located near the Oak Brook, Illinois area.
What you get to do every single day
- Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Construct financial procedures and controls
- Examine, evaluate, and process invoices or bills for services rendered
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data quality and consistency
- Proficient and accurate Data Entry
- Solid understanding of billing
- Efficient in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Strong communication and social skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.