2nd Shift Machine Operator!
Shift: 2nd shift
Hours: 3:00 pm-11:30 pm Monday – Friday
Summary: Responsible for the accuracy and quality of work run on an inserting machine. The Inserter Operator is responsible for setting up and running an inserting machine. Some mechanical setup is required during the setup process.
- Setup of a Pitney Bowes Inserting machine or other inserters if assigned by the supervisor.
- Checking Quality of the pieces being inserted. Relaying any Quality issues to Supervisor.
- Account for all pieces and pages ran on a particular job.
- Accurately entering data into a computer that contains total pieces and spoiled pieces.
- Read and interpret Work Orders instructions completely.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Weekly Direct Deposit or pay-card
- High school diploma program
- Better-U Penn Foster courses
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply to this ad directly and a Volt representative will contact you!