Need CDL OTR Truck Driver Now, Average Up to $1,176/Week
C.R. England is Now Hiring Company Drivers
Top 10% of Fleet Can Earn Over $100,000 per Year
Experienced Drivers Avg. $1,176 per Week
C.R. England is looking for Experienced and Entry-level Class-A drivers to apply this week, 3/16/2021!
We have limited openings available for dependable drivers looking to join our team. If you have what it takes to service our customers with the highest degree of customer service and integrity, we want to speak with you. We offer very competitive pay along with industry-leading health and retirement benefits.
STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
STEP TWO: Complete the C.R. England online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 min)
STEP THREE: Connect with a career specialist to discuss available options (we'll contact you at the number provided)
As a Company Driver with C.R England, you will enjoy:
- $1,176 per week avg. with 6 months experience
- $813 per week avg. as an entry-level driver
- Top 10% of fleet and trainers can earn over $100k annually
- Competitive per-mile pay along with bonus pay opportunities
- Miles, miles, miles
- Generous benefits including health insurance, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan
- Late-model trucks and equipment with no slip seating
- Opportunities to move into our Dedicated and Regional divisions
- Our commitment to safety as a top priority
Get ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
National Truck Driving Jobs
C.R. England is hiring new drivers to join our National division. National truck driving jobs involve hauling loads across the country using our trailers. As one of the nation’s largest trucking companies, C.R. England provides service to customers of all sizes – from national retail chains to regional grocers to local establishments.
Our National drivers can drive to literally any destination within our service area utilizing a variety of routes and schedules. They are what the industry calls over-the-road truckers because routes and schedules change with each load. Our national drivers are those who love the freedom of the open road and the ability to travel extensively throughout the U.S. Best of all, we have plenty of miles available to keep them busy and keep you earning money.
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles - Apply Now!Apply