Technical Writer, Investigation Deviations
In this Technical Writer, you will possess a strong quality investigation and change control writing background at a sterile liquid pharmaceutical company.
Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger with an updated resume at
The ideal Technical Writer candidate will possess the following experience:
- Role will require focused expertise in sterile operations, quality and laboratory controls
- Prepare Manufacturing, Process, Laboratory and complaint investigations including root cause, product impact analysis, and CAPA identification.
- Perform review and facilitate handling and closure of change control records representing process, product and documentation changes.
- Strong writing aptitude and ability to review technical documents.
- Ability to conduct interviews, gather pertinent information, and write investigation reports
- Work with Laboratory, Maintenance, Engineering and Operations to identify root cause(s) and CAPA actions, as appropriate.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' previous experience working in Pharmaceutical Sterile Liquid Manufacturing
- Minimum 4 - 6 years' experience in investigation writing / CAPA and change controls in the Pharmaceutical industry.