Marketing Intern - Ecommerce/Marketplace
LTD Commodities LLC
LTD Commodities (the fastest growing and largest division of Amerimark Interactive) is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team this summer!
This paid, 12-week, Internship will focus on our Marketplace business (Amazon, Target, Walmart, Ebay) and will reside in our Lincolnshire, IL location just north of Chicago.
Who We Are:
LTD Commodities is a fast-paced multi-channel retailer that has been in business for over 50 years with a consistent track record of digital amplification and profitable sales growth. We have an ever-expanding footprint in the strategic and exploding growth-area of the third-party reseller space!
What’s in it for You?
As we continue to focus on the future of the business and engage world-class talent on our team, we are excited to invite talented college interns into our Marketing, Ecommerce, Merchandising and Inventory Planning areas of our business.
- We will provide an excellent blend of hands-on learning, visibility across verticals and the opportunity to interact with business leaders at all levels
- You will work closely with your team and other cohorts in the program on a variety of projects
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and mentoring from your manager and colleagues
- Potential permanent opportunities right after graduation
What you will be doing:
In this role you will help manage content development and advertising effectiveness for a $20MM online business that is poised to become a $50MM business in the next several years. Our sku set changes frequently (over 70% of our monthly skus are new) and we need you to help us develop, curate and advertise these items with our partners, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Ebay. You will leave with a practical knowledge and deeper understanding of content development, advertising effectiveness and how to work with strategic third parties.
- Liaise with our in-house creative department to obtain and build out assets appropriate for Marketplaces (copy images etc.)
- Become a practitioner in what Amazon calls “A+ content” development
- Understand and develop keyword and content strategies for Marketplaces
- Assist in weekly and monthly reporting – showing the effectiveness of your efforts and other efforts in this area
- Work closely with other Ecommerce professionals in Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Social Media and other disciplines across the Marketing department
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program from an accredited college or university as a rising Junior or Senior. Strong preference for candidates pursuing a Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Merchandising, Advertising and Communications
- Microsoft Office Suite experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work well with others on diverse projects in a collaborative team environment
- Possess strong written/oral communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
At LTD, we focus on hiring talented people who are Hungry, Humble and Smart (and we don’t mean straight A’s!).
If all this sounds like a great match for you, we would love to hear from you!