Material Handler PM shift
Wouldn't you like to be OFF for 3-4 days straight?
$150 Referral Bonus!
NO Experience Necessary/Hands On training
Enjoy 3-4 Days off each week!
Full time, with some over-time required
Fast-Paced, Teamwork-Oriented Environment
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT, START ASAP
A Magazine Feeder will take bundles of magazines from a pallet and place them onto a conveyor belt for mail-processing. From there, magazines are fed through the co-mail processing machine. A Magazine Feeder will then take the processed magazines from the conveyor belt and organize onto a pallet for shipment.
What WE offer:
- Valued client offers great benefits and advancement, with a great culture.
- No experience required - WE TRAIN!
- Wage $13.25
- Leadership Opportunities
- All shifts currently available!
- Night Shift B: Monday-Wed., and every other Sunday, 12 hour shifts (7pm-7am)
- 1 week 4 days scheduled and next week 3 days scheduled /Repeat
What YOU offer:
- Teamwork-oriented; Team-Player
- Detail-oriented for quality and safety.
- Basic mechanical understanding
- Accountable for performing work to specifications as traine
- Motivation! Ask lots of questions!
- Will stand entire shift, bend, stoop, twist, turn and reach•
- Lift up to 40 lbs
- Repetitive motion
- Ability to perform manual tasks
- Steel toed shoes are required
- T-shirts/Shirts - long or short-sleeve
- Jeans/pants (no holes/tears)
- Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail and pinned up (cannot hang below shoulders)
Ready to Get Started?
Already applied? Call Tolita 331-212-2952 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to schedule an orientation!
Why Choose Staffmark?
Every year thousands of job seekers choose Staffmark. Using a network of hundreds of branches nationwide, our staffing professionals pride themselves on quickly placing qualified candidates into positions that fit their skills and life styles. Staffmark has earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the American Staffing Association’s Best of Staffing® Client Award eight years in a row.
And to be honest we not only want you but "WE NEED YOU"
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.