Digital Asset Developer
Direct Hire Need for a Digital Developer with an eye for design
Our agency client in the city is seeking a Digital Developer with an eye for design to put together all kinds of digital assets:
- Web Pages
- Banner Ads
- Digital Sales Aides: Mobile, Table, Desktop
Our client has some high profile clients and they support these billion dollar corporations with additional digital design needs. The agency has an amazingly talented group of Art Directors and Creative Directors but need to add a full time professional who can take the assets and assemble them via the appropriate outlet and develop them for output. Work is split 50/50 between production and development:
- Production with an eye: While the strategy and concept of any given asset has been determined this individual will piece together the page, presentation, ad, email, etc., to ensure it aligns with the creative brief as well as the standards and style guide. An eye for detail as some design aesthetic is required.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking the following:
- Local Chicago Candidates ONLY as this role will be required to work onsite in some capacity as of September 2021
- Resume and Portfolio of your work showcasing a variety of samples: Web Pages, Email, Banner Ads, Social Assets, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to multi-task and be able to switch gears as needed based on client demand
- Collaborative team player
- High speed Internet access at home as large files are being passed back and forth throughout the day
- Major Medical: 100% subsidized for employees, 50% for family/dependents
- Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer match
- PTO: Vacation, Holiday, etc.
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.