Commercial Real Estate Attorney **DIRECT-HIRE**
Ref ID: 01300-0011807881
This Commercial Real Estate Attorney opportunity will be interesting to anyone with an interest in advancing their career in a growing industry. Are you a licensed attorney? This highly ranked firm is looking candidates with a love of the legal field. This full-time Attorney role is based out of Chicago, Illinois. Are you looking to be counseled by a reputable partner and further develop your skills? Contact us to find out more about this opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Work with clients and correspond with opposing counsel
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- 7+ years of experience with Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Experience working with Non-Profit organizations
- Solid understanding of commercial real estate
- Commercial Real Estate Finance experience including government and non-government financing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Real Estate Leases
- Practical knowledge of Acquisitions
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Above-average academic credentials and references
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Licensed attorney in the state of Illinois
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career, if you are a self-starter. We will reward the ideal candidate with a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. If you're looking for a position where you will work in a strong team-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you! We'll get your career moving in the right direction, so contact us today!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.