Chief Executive Officer
This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job ID 650629.
We have been retained by a leading private equity firm to find a talented and highly motivated leader to serve as CEO for the company in the B2B manufacturing space. This company is well-respected, innovative, and poised for continued growth over the course of the hold period. Our private equity client partners with management to drive value by creating a Board of Directors, strengthening the leadership team, sharpening strategy and execution, and delivering organic and acquisitive growth.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- 15-30+ years of progressive and upwardly mobile experience, including 3+ years of recent full P&L general management experience.
- A deep commercial orientation and a leader who can tailor strategy, tactics and scalable processes to address shifting market opportunities.
- Best-athlete with demonstrated experience in a B2B products company. Experience selling products through dealer networks is preferred.
- Experience in the exhibit/media/communications product sector is a plus but is not required.
- A track record of driving revenue growth and EBITDA improvement.
- Experience leading a business through periods of dynamic changes and challenge.
- Strong leadership ability, interpersonal skill set, mentorship mentality, and competitive nature.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be responsible for leading the company 's overall strategic direction, profitability, customer acquisition efforts, operations,-financial performance, and customer service.
- He/she will drive results and accountability through the executive leadership team and the entire organization.
The CEO will also play a key role in:
- Leading continuous commercial and operational improvements to drive increases in sales performance, revenue growth, and EBITDA.
- Defining and communicating the company 's goals, objectives, and products.
- Building, cultivating, and managing a high-performance team concept throughout the organization.
- Leveraging the company 's market leadership and product offerings into a powerful business platform.
- Driving a culture of innovation to maintain the company 's market leader position.