Copywriter | Financial Services
Ref ID: 01300-0011792165
Compensation: $35.00 to $45.00 hourly
The Creative Group has an opening for a Financial Services Copywriter. This opportunity is a short-term, hybrid role. The Copywriter would be expected to work a minimum of 2 days per week onsite in the client's office, in Chicago.
This is a short-term, project-based opportunity, but could extend for future projects. Initially, responsibilities will include:
• Creating descriptive, concise, and impactful copy for digital and print. Deliverables will include whitepapers, market reports, pitches, press releases, presentations, and more
• Support brand's voice through meaningful user experiences and impactful copy
• Work cross-functionally with project managers, designers, and key stakeholders to complete projects
• 3 years of copywriting experience, at a minimum
• Must have experience writing for Financial Services industry
• Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote), workflow management (Wrike, Workfront, or similar), WordPress, and email marketing (Mailchimp or Constant Contact)
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience working with an in-house marketing team preferred
• Graduate degree (MBA, MA, PhD) in economics, finance, real estate, writing studies or a related field greatly preferred
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.