Financial Improvement Performance Manager
Ref ID: 01300-0011803166
Classification: Financial Analyst/Manager
Financial Performance Improvement Program Manager is responsible for coordinating company-wide initiatives focused on improving business performance. Specific initiatives include 1) facilitating and supporting on-going cost reduction development and implementation within the organization that is currently administered under our Strategic Investment Analysis Project (SIAP) and 2) aiding in the development of a Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) process.
• Support the financial performance improvement ZBB initiative within the organization including:
• Establishment of a new ZBB process and methodology that is focused on administering ZBB process throughout the organization in a phased approach
• Educate and promote ZBB within the organization to implement this as a permanent discipline within our organization
• Assist the organization in developing short-term (next 12 months) and long-term (2-5 years) goals for operating costs and capital expenditures with an emphasis on delivering improvement in key business metrics
• Lead and administer financial performance improvement across the business by providing analytical support to initiatives, tracking process, development of key metrics to determine progress, tracking benefits etc.
• Lead sessions with process owners to discuss the prioritization of current spending and charting the development of plans focused on improving business results
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum eight (8) years of broad experience in financial analysis, budgeting, accounting or other relevant discipline.
• Strong project management skills to ensure coordination across the enterprise and completion of key deliverables on time.
• Demonstrates a high level of ownership of assigned projects and shows independent initiative.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present clearly; ability to persuade and motivate.
• Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills.
• Familiarity with budgeting and strategy concepts and frameworks.
• Ability to function effectively in cross-functional teams.
• Advanced degree (MBA).
• Experience with leading zero-based budgeting or cost reduction initiatives.
• Previous experience in the telecommunications industry, particularly the wireless segment.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.