Sr. Analyst Budgeting
Ref ID: 01300-0011803290
Classification: Sr. Financial Analyst
1. Contribute to business planning, budgeting and expenditure forecasting processes.
2. Apply basic modeling, forecasting and planning techniques to develop cost and revenue forecasts with drivers identified and explained.
3. Interpret and provide analysis of financial information and link to business unit strategy and operational performance.
4. Analyze business results and identify internal and external factors that have an impact on performance and analyses of market and industry trends/results.
5. Extrapolate and evaluate risk in FP& A scenarios.
6. Participate in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline.
• Ability to analyze, consolidate, interpret, and communicate financial data and results.
• Ability to prepare and present financial data and variance explanations to stakeholders.
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting, methods policies and procedures.
• Proficient in applying problem resolution techniques.
• MBA or Master's degree.
• Two (2) or more years progressively responsible related work experience.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.