Data Analyst - Research Specialist
The LaSalle Network Inc
LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a healthcare client to identify a Data Analyst - Research Specialist to join their team. This individual will be part of the Enterprise Data Analytics team in the Information Technology department. The analyst will support the needs of researchers by utilizing the Enterprise Data Warehouse, REDCap, and interfaces between the two systems. The Data Analyst - Research Specialist will work with cross-functional stakeholders to help facilitate data requests, data engineering, and data collection for our researchers.
Data Analyst - Research Specialist Responsibilities:
- Gather, profile, and analyze data to support research requirements for data engineering and data collection
- Collaborate with research experts and staff from multiple business units to understand and implement research requirements
- Generate reports that ensure data integrity by applying data extraction and processing methods
- Perform data manipulation on large sets of data to facilitate identification of potential research participants and to produce data sets for statistical analysis
- Combine data from different sources and conduct source to target mapping
- Identify trends and patterns in data and create data visualizations
- Perform complex analysis including statistical regression and forecasting
- Drive analytical rigor across the organization to guide decision making in the context of research projects
Data Analyst - Research Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, data science, engineering or related field, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with a comprehensive knowledge of data modeling, database tools, and database concepts (e.g. relational databases, Enterprise Data Warehouses, data modeling for research etc.) and continued developing professional expertise
- Minimum of 2 years of SQL scripting experience required, PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Data cleaning, engineering, and munging experience with scripting and programming languages such as Python, PERL, Ruby, PHP, Java, R/Shiny, etc., strong preference for Python experience
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume today!
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: data , quality assurance , data quality , data analyst , clinical research , SQL , Python , RedCap
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.