Ref ID: 01300-0011757662
Compensation: $50000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Corporate Paralegal for a great company in downtown Chicago, Illinois. Paralegals who possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support will be interested in this opportunity. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5+ years of experience handling corporate law matters in a law firm or a corporation. If you have a passion for the legal field, think about an immediate position as a Paralegal via Robert Half Legal. This position is a full-time role and will start remotely. You might be a good fit for this position, if you are motivated and exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain corporate minute books
- Filing annual reports
- Contract management
- Manage and review contracts assigned to the legal department
- Manages legal library (electronic and hardcopy documents)
- Composes and prepares written correspondence, business letters and email
- Review subpoenas and other records requests, collect, review and deliver responsive documents
- Coordinates and conducts research as directed using both internal and external sources of information and compile the research results using MS Office applications
- Prepares Board and Committee Meeting minutes, including researching, typing and proofing business documentation
- Screens, prioritizes, and handles all incoming communication, including phone calls, emails and letters to elicit pertinent information
- Coordinates travel arrangements including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, schedules, etc. and research and process expense reports
- Communicates with other executive and administrative assistants to facilitate executive communication and schedule coordination
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in corporate law supporting corporate attorneys
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Strong problem-solving skills
It is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships while providing training to support staff as well. Additionally, the organization is willing to provide you with competitive compensation. Advance your paralegal career by contacting us today!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.