Ref ID: 01300-0011804599
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
A thriving Transport law firm is looking for an energetic candidate for an immediate Paralegal position. If you are an effective and determined multitasker with good computer skills and passionate about the legal field, this position may be for you. For a chance to further your career as a Paralegal, apply now. A long-term temporary employment opportunity, this Paralegal role will be located in the Homewood, Illinois area.
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Research and analysis of complex legal documents
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Expertise in correspondence
- Typing experience
- Foundational knowledge in case management
- EEOC experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Prowess with word processing and spreadsheets highly sought after
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
It is an terrific opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships, as well as provide training to support staff. In addition, the firm is willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Contact us today to grow your paralegal career!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.