Senior Accountant- Consolidations
Creative Financial Staffing
CFS is partnered with a well-respected manufacturing company that is well known for employee tenure and internal promotion.
Why Work for the Company:
- Fantastic culture + profit sharing
- People development- big on developing their people and promoting from within (this role is open due to internal promotion)
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Impressive tenure and really takes cares of their employees- people stick around for a reason
- Great leadership!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Perform financial reporting functions for corporate- including consolidations.
- Assist with monthly closing duties involving various journal entries, accruals, posting and reviewing financial data
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial reports, variance analysis and supporting schedules
- Complete monthly management report and presentation
- Prepare, review and approval of account reconciliations and journal entries
- Provide analysis and support for forecasting & proforma requests
- Assist with reporting system implementation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- 3+ years accounting experience
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA tracking preferred
- SAP or Oracle experience preferred