The LaSalle Network Inc
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to oversee their state-of-the-art warehouse, located in the western suburbs of Chicago. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance and facilities issues as well as manage a complex budget and vendor agreements.
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of maintenance staff
- Manage a complex budget with the ability to drive cost-efficient solutions
- Oversee contract agreements and negotiate contracts as needed and manage relationships with vendors
- Provide proactive maintenance as needed
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-10 years of management experience in facilities
- Experience with manufacturing preferred
If you are interested in this Facilities Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: warehouse , maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Manufacturing ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.