Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Maintain and Update BNA tax depreciation program for asset activity recorded in the GAAP ledger.
- Prepare detailed work papers, reconciliations, roll forward schedules, and BNA reports for GAAP and tax fixed asset books.
- Calculate tax depreciation and tax amortization expense.
- Prepare detailed GAAP and tax depreciation & amortization reports for actual and projected amounts as required for quarterly, year-end, and tax return reporting purposes.
- Lead fixed asset and leased asset quarterly impairment process; consolidate the final result from 50+ locations and present to the management team.
- Maintain capitalized interest spreadsheet and record monthly journal entries.
- Prepare and process GAAP fixed asset related journal entries as necessary.
- Support capital asset acquisitions and projects set up.
- Perform analysis on lease accounts to ensure the lease payment is recorded appropriately per company policies. This requires professional judgment and collaboration with outside accounting team, including procurement.
- Ad hoc analyses, projects and tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year of accounting experience required. Experience at a large, multi-national, corporation or at a public accounting firm strongly preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, & interpersonal skills required.
- Strong ability to work individually or in a team setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office products) required.
- SAP and BNA experience a plus.
#LI-TM1 'IND1P' #CB1Apply