Enterprise Territory Manager
CIT GROUP INC.
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The Enterprise Territory Manager is responsible for supporting business partner relationships in our Communications and IT space.
- Interact directly with vendor and OEM representatives as well as end user customers
- Develop transaction structures that enhance profitability and minimize residual and credit risk. Leverage existing portfolio and customer relationships to expand CIT opportunities.
- Provide timely and accurate proposal and forecast reports and manage travel and entertainment expenses within company guidelines.
- Maintain a strategic sales plan to meet/exceed assigned quotas and margin requirements including strategies to grow existing accounts, develop new customer relationships and manage life cycle/upgrade opportunities within their portfolio of customers.
- Travel is required
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3-5 years' experience in technology and communications leasing, with a demonstrated record of success
- Proven track record in achieving sales objectives
- Strong communication, negotiation, and internal selling skills
- Skills in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and ability to use T-Value in support of the sales effort
- Familiarity with customer (SLG and commercial) procurement processes
- Ability to coordinate with internal legal team on all non-standard T's&C's requests
- Ability to present, negotiate, and close financing solutions to customers
- Understanding of CapEx vs. OpEx
- Ability to develop relationships with vendors/distributors/reseller and customers
- Strong understanding of territory and account management concepts and tactics.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management (internally and in the customer organization).
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to achieve results.
- Effective organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Understanding of residuals and pricing methodology.
- Understanding of financial statements and ability to structure transactions to match risk profile.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: