Insurance Sales (Remote) - Leads, Training, Bonuses, Support...
The IHC Group
About 44 million people in this country do not have health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance. This means that nearly one-third of Americans face each day without the security of knowing that, if and when they need it, medical care is available to them and their families.
With our proven sales technique and advanced technology, we are able to capitalize on this market to create a successful year - round sales opportunity.
As an IHC Specialty Benefits - Advisors sales agent, you will sell throughout the entire year with a multi-choice portfolio of top rated reputable companies. Some of the health products we offer included are Affordable Care Act (ACA) Plans, Short Term Medicare, Dental, Vision. We also specialize in Medicare, Life and Supplemental insurance.
We are currently seeking a driven and dedicated Licensed Health/Medicare/Life Insurance Agent. Helping our customers choose the correct health plan option is our mission and we are looking for someone who can take out the confusion to make insurance simple.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Advanced weekly commissions
- Quote & Enroll Connecture system
- Aggressive commission structure
- Weekly and monthly Bonus programs
- Earning potential $75,000/yr. +
- Opportunity to earn residual income
- Fun, upbeat, and flexible work environment with job training and advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A valid Health and Life Insurance License or willing to obtain
- Medicare and AHIP certified preferred
- Proven track record of excellent sales performance
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An energetic and engaging personality
- Self-starter, motivator, and entrepreneur
- Genuine passion for helping others
Job Type: Full time
To learn more about this unique and exciting opportunity, visit us at https://www.sbadvisors.com/
Specialty Benefits Advisors:
Specialty Benefits Advisors (SBA) is a national team of licensed insurance agents that focuses on solutions for individuals and families, seniors, and small businesses. SBA helps people every day with important healthcare decisions through its national portfolio of top rated carriers. Lines of coverage include health, Medicare, life and supplemental insurance.