Project Leader / Specialist / Associate Human Resources
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
• Demonstrated experience delivering HR process improvements
• Tenure in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to guide and influence individuals at all levels
• Master’s degree with no HR experience
• 2 or more years of Microsoft Office experience to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.