Administrative Support Human Resources
• Monitor and respond to hourly employee requests submitted to the generic Labor Relations email accounts
• Assist Labor Relations with Recruiting efforts, including communicating with candidates as needed and tracking updates
• Support the HR Labor Relations team as needed
• Build strong relationships with operations partners, Union representatives, HR colleagues and experts, and other business partners to jointly deliver business objectives and resolve issues
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignment/projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
• Experience working in an HR role
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.