MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH
Certified Nursing Assistant, Private Duty Home Care
4HR SHIFT: 10AM-2PM
Monday through Friday (must commit to all 5 days)
COMPETITIVE SALARY and WEEKLY PAY
Looking for flexible hours and a chance to gain valuable experience while increasing earning potential? Are you dedicated to caring for others? Interim Healthcare of Chicago employees benefit from excellent training and unlimited opportunities for learning and growth. Join a dynamic team of health care professionals committed to improving lives. Apply today and learn more about our current positions.
Immediate Openings Available!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Client Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, walks, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctors appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the client’s mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification (must be in good standing)
- Basic Life Support-CPR Card
- One year experience in care giving roll, helping people with the highest standard care, honesty and integrity.
- Must pass criminal background check, motor vehicle driving record, and drug screening.
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance (if driving for clients)
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare of Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.