Post-Doctoral Fellow Research - Biologics Core, Full-time
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
The Post-Doctoral Fellow, Research will assist in the design, development, execution, and implementation of scientific research and/or development in collaboration with a research team.
The Post-Doctoral Fellow, Research will consistently demonstrate support of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab statement of Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
The Post-Doctoral Fellow, Research will demonstrate Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and Core Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, and Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
The Post-Doctoral Fellow, Research:
- Ensures the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific research and/or development in collaboration with a research team.
- Investigates the feasibility of applying a wide variety of scientific principles and theories to potential inventions and products.
- Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories.
- Assists with development of collaborative projects within and outside the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab and test ideas for new projects development.
- Applies for fellowships and grants for external lab funding and career development.
- Participates weekly lab meetings, journal clubs and seminars.
- Builds and maintains a well-organized and accountable journal of own laboratory protocols, experiments, results and analyses.
- Develops, submits and publishes results of research projects scientific journals and presents data to public conferences/seminars when needed.
- Performs all other duties that may be assigned in the best interest of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
and you will be sent to our online application.
We ask you to please take a few minutes to fill out the application.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.