Project Coordinator/Scheduler, Glenview, IL
Service Account Coordinator
Service Account Coordinator
The Service Scheduler is responsible for planning and scheduling of ourField Service Technicians for installations, repairs and maintenance work by workingwith customers and aligning service based on available hours, location, traveltimes and skillset of the individual technicians. In addition, this position will be expectedto identify opportunities for additional leads and upselling of a broad rangeof other service products.
Essential functions of role:
• Manageorder intake and coordination of customer inquiries for service calls by phone,fax and email
• Answercustomer inquiries to provide scheduling to customers who require technicalservice
• Reviewthe customer machine information in system, review the service tech schedules,coordinate time for service
• Maintainjob cases and scheduling system
• Maintainservice management system and create invoices. Manage invoice corrections andrebills .
• Sendquotes, order confirmations and invoices to customers.
• AssistRegional Service Managers in scheduling and closing out open orders and withannual inventories for the Field Service Technicians.
• Determineand communicate possible opportunities for additional products and servicesbased on customer needs
• Workwith other departments as needed, such as Customer Service, Engineering, etc.
• Assistthe back office with:
o invoicingof customer service calls and maintenance contracts
o theprocessing of combined service and spare parts inquiries from end customers andservice techs on the preparation of offers
o Coordinationof technical issues, support with spare parts identification, general telephonesupport between customers, service technicians and the Technical teams
o Otherrelated administrative activities in the department
• Deliverconsistent and professional customer service internally and externally
• Otherduties as assigned.
o HighSchool diploma or equivalent required
o Minimumof 3 years of customer service or dispatching experience
o Scheduling/dispatchingexperience preferred
o Strongverbal and written communication skills
o Mustpossess account management skills with the ability to upsell and a passion forcustomer service
o Mustbe adaptable and able to manage ambiguity
o Ableto problem solve, manage and provide customer solutions
o Ableto organize and manage their workload
o Strongdecision maker, able to manage their desk and think on feet
o Mustbe collaborative and willing to be a team player
• Computer skills
o Proficientin MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
o Experiencewith CRM a plus
o Experiencewith ERP systems (particularly D365 or Navision) a plus
To perform this job successfully,an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made toenable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.