Ref ID: 01300-9502940553
Classification: Project Manager - IT
Compensation: $80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Project Manager. This is a direct-hire opportunity with competitive salary, benefits, and other perks. This position is currently remote, the client is located in the Chicago Loop.
IT project managers provide strategic leadership and planning for program and portfolio management, aligning skills and resources, as well as monitoring, managing, and controlling company projects. They exercise independent judgment in overseeing system development and implementation according to prescribed methodology and standards. The job requires knowledge of the policies, methods, and procedures of the company and of the fields of information technology and project management. Incumbents coordinate or oversee the activities of other employees, identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, managing, and controlling projects and programs to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Managing large, long-range or multiple complex IT application development projects
- Setting project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverables schedules
- Facilitating discussions and consensus among various project stakeholders, such as analysts, applications programmers and clients
- Managing and monitoring project budgets and expenditures
- Certifications are a big plus; PMP, CAPM, CompTIA Project+, PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, and other Methodologies
- Experience leading and managing IT projects in software, systems, and infrastructure
- Experience with external and internal stakeholders
- Project scoping and planning
- Clear communicator
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.