Pricing & Promotions Delivery Manager I
Pricing & Promotions Delivery Manager I - MAR001303
Lead the delivery of multi-channel pricing and promotions and is a key contributor to all other planning, coordination, and implementation activities required to deliver new pricing and promotional strategies into market for an array of both targeted departmental and strategic initiatives. Provide Marketing support to existing promotional offerings, device pricing, service/rate plan pricing, discounts, fees, and contracts for all products across all channels and regions where UScellular does business. Help craft and implement successful plans for delivery, as well as collaborating to ensure alignment and support of initiatives and changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate leadership with cross-functional stakeholders to navigate and align business goals / organizational initiatives for frontline preparedness.
- Provide leadership during launch and implementation of pricing & promotional initiatives, ensuring that all value propositions, tactics and messaging are consistent and integrated when communicated to the frontline, across all channels.
- Lead efforts to establish best practices and assess opportunities to further build and evolve functionality to support the various ways in which Pricing and Promotions supports its offers in the marketplace, including managing key vendor relationships and communication.
- Serve as a Marketing point of contact for IS, EPM, Consumer Operations, and key Marketing stakeholders to coordinate the needs of the business and customer facing intent of functionality that supports Pricing and Promotional offers and functionality that supports those offers in the marketplace.
- Identify opportunities and streamlines processes where possible to improve cross functional alignment, gain buy in for Pricing & Promotional offerings, increase customer and associate clarity and understanding, and to more quickly deliver successful initiatives into market.
- Serve as a Marketing Pricing & Promotions point of contact for resolving system or billing issues, supporting pricing enhancements, supporting local/grass roots events, supporting each Promotional period, enhancing the integration with other marketing/operational teams, and improving the tracking, reporting, and compliance aspects of offerings in market.
- Bachelor's degree in business.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience, with specific experience in pricing, promotional, communications or product marketing roles.
- Strong analytical and project planning skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams and large-scale initiatives.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including experience making presentations to senior management.
- Solid negotiation and meeting facilitation skills; significant experience working with and leading diverse teams of individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to be an influencer who can set and/or implement strategy and a course of action.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Wireless industry experience.
- MBA or graduate level degree in a related field.
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.