CW - Data Analyst I
- Client Domain/Industry: (Financial Services) - Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a CW Data Analyst 1 (Only W2). This position is a 6 months contract to start with, for one of our key clients, a Fortune 100 financial services organization that is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and governmental fields.
- Job Titles: Data Analyst
- Location: Remote due to COVID19. Post COVID restrictions are been lifted off this job can be done from the client's Chicago, IL (Zip - 60606) office.
- Skills/ Experience Needed:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of experience in financial data analysis.
- 2 or more years of Asset Management/ Investment Banking industry experience.
- Job roles and responsibilities:
- The Data Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, monitoring and updating all data and processes within the client's systems - Eagle Performance and Data Management, SS&C Portia, Charles River and Long View Trading System.
- Understand the data matrix supported by Nuveen systems, the product lines serviced and its usage to Nuveen Global Investment Operations and other user departments
- Analyze error logs generated from Nuveen systems and identify issues
- Manage all imports/exports; troubleshoot and correct issues when necessary
- Understand the data flow between Nuveen systems and its outside vendors and custodians
- Reduce errors by analyzing data from multiple sources and identifying patterns
- Primary Recruiter: Gautam Sarma
- Recruiter Phone Number: 612-246-3934 Ext - 7123
- Recruiter Email:
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/gautam-sarma-68933260