Ref ID: 01340-0011803348
Classification: HR Recruiter
Compensation: $26.91 to $31.16 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking candidates for a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter role with a dynamic organization in the Wholesale Distribution - Dur Goods industry. In your role as the Human Resources Recruiter, your work will include full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments such as accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology. If you are a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow, you could be the person we're seeking for our client. You might be right for this position, if you're comfortable not only with recruiting functions but also a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. Do you want to obtain a Human Resources Recruiter position, in which you could develop your skills? You can be considered for this exciting and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position, if you apply today! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Oak Brook, Illinois area.
- Backing new-full-time on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Putting to use digital recruiting resources
- Implementing various administrative duties
- Performing interviews
- Creating internal recommendations
- Acquiring and sorting candidates through various sources and platforms
- Drawing up and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Solid understanding of Corporate Recruiting
- Proven knowledge of UltiPro HRIS
- Knowledge of Full Cycle Recruiting
- UltiPro experience
- Foundational knowledge in Manufacturing Facility
- Manufacturing Environment experience
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Competent in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Are you highly detail oriented? Are you able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity?
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.