Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team located in Burr Ridge, IL.
The Marketing Associate is part of the National Metal Fabrication (MetFab) sales organization and is responsible for supporting this team with responsibilities related to managing the capital expenditure ordering process and coordinating the Company’s participation in industry trade shows across the U.S. This position reports to the Director of MetFab.
- Manage the CapEx order process for the national MetFab sales team
- Act as the primary customer service contact for CapEx orders, responding to questions and inquiries from the regional sales professionals and management team regarding orders owning the process and procedures and interacting with representatives across the country on every transaction
- Will work with accounts payable and receivables on all funds pertaining to a specific order.
- Communicate regularly with regional sales professionals to ensure they are actively engaged in the order process and completing necessary tasks to push the order to fulfillment
- For trade shows, build and update roster of attendees and contacts, and ensure information is shared in a timely, appropriate manner
- Confirm all company representatives attending trade shows are registered and have pertinent trade show information including schedule, logistics, etc.
- Coordinate support for vendors and sponsors before, during and after the events/trade shows; serve as point of contact for stakeholders
- Provide assistance to management and team members as needed
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Business or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant or related position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude, be willing to quickly adapt to changing situations, have strong communications skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and possess the ability to work independently
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.Apply